|Location: CANTERBURY, KENT||Salary: 24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3075276|
As an HR Generalist, you will be expected to share the HR requirements of the organisation with the existing part-time HR Generalist. You will be working together closely supporting staff across the organsation's offices and employees working remotely from home offices. You will also work closely with the Directors and management team to lead, develop and manage some of the HR functions. As a growing company with systems that are constantly under review, you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to a diverse range of HR related projects.
A successful applicant for this role will be a confident, organised individual with proven HR experience and CIPD qualifications (completed or underway). You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of developing a culture of learning & change, able to demonstrate a personal and corporate commitment to continuous learning, growth and change
- Ability to work with Directors and the management team to develop long term HR & development policies which encourage and support creative and analytical thinking to achieve commercial results.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and administrative skills. You will regularly use the company HR systems, so careful data handling skills will be important.
- Thorough working knowledge of UK employment legislation, and the ability to ensure full compliance with all relevant statutory requirements (including TUPE).
- Mature and confident communication skills, the ability to build effective relationships, motivate staff and demonstrate a passion for high-quality customer service.
- Ability to manage staff across a distributed organisation, and develop processes for staff on a range of contracts (including TUPE)
- Support managers with recruitment, performance reviews, learning and professional development of staff and provide effective, strategic HR advice to achieve commercial aims.
33000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
19.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
45000.00 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
TYNE AND WEAR, NORTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
14.00 - 15.60 GBP Per Hour
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more