Temporary to PERMANENT position for right candidate - £50.00 - £70.00 per day for first 12 weeks - after 12 weeks PAID TO SCALE
The school is an OFSTED rated “Good” school and is a really friendly, vibrant and happy place in which the school strive to ensure everyone feels like they matter. We have successfully placed a number of teachers and teaching assistants in this school over the years and have a very strong relationship with them.
The position will be Monday to Thursday starting in September 2017 and will be working with all year groups across the school on a weekly timetable. The ideal candidate does not have to have had experience in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 however it would be desirable.
HLTA Main Duties:
• To plan and prepare lessons with teachers, participating in all stages of the planning cycle, including in evaluating and adjusting lessons/work plans
• Developing and preparing resources for learning activities in accordance with lesson plans and in response to pupil needs
• Motivate and progress pupils learning by using clearly structures and interesting teaching learning activities
• Promote and support the inclusion of all pupils, including those with specific learning needs both in learning activities and within the classroom
• Support the teaching of the National Curriculum, be familiar with lesson plans, IEP targets and learning objectives.
• Use behaviour management strategies in line with the school policy and procedures
• Evaluate pupil progress through a range of assessment activities
• Support the teaching staff with reporting pupils progress and achievements
We look for outstanding Higher Level Teaching Assistants who are able to represent a quality agency dedicated to your needs. What can we offer you?
• An experienced Consultant – somebody who has contacts with local schools and can help to find your perfect placement. Dedicated solely to education recruitment which means we know exactly what you are looking for.
• Competitive, Weekly pay rates
• Advertising around you – your CV sent and discussed daily with local schools
• Up to date information on all job vacancies
• Interview preparation and all arrangements made for you
• CV Builder
• Regular feedback
• Increase in pay after 12 weeks within the same role
• Commitment to you
• Local work
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
Our office is based in Nantwich and we invite all applicants for a face to face competency based interview – with the consultant who will be assigned to help find you work. This is an opportunity to discuss your needs and how Reed Education can help you!
If you are interested in applying to register please send an updated CV to email@example.com or for further information please call 01270 619314 today.