|Location: RICHMOND UPON THAMES, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 13 days ago||Reference: 3065523|
Duties include (Not an exhausted list)
• Prepare monthly payroll submissions for approval. Prepare monthly payroll variance and the payroll journal after each month’s payroll and process to the finance system.
• Timely processing of Tax Year End processes and production of other relevant information to HMRC in accordance with published timescales, including preparation of P11Ds.
• Ensuring all legislative parameters to the payroll system as appropriate are correctly made at the year end.
• Respond to general and specific queries from members of staff regarding payroll processes and payslips.
• Assist in administering the paperwork relating to the School Credit card and liaising with the staff members to obtain relevant receipts.
• Posting invoices on Sage and review the creditors statements for missing invoices and queries.
• Prepare creditors’ payments for approval by the Bursar.
• Monitor Teachers’ Budgets and assist teachers with any queries.
• Preparation of fee invoice input information.
• Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the school’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assist with end of year preparation and procedures.
• Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
• Proven experience of Sage 50 accounts essential;
• Experience with Teachers Pensions highly desirable as is experience in schools;
• Experience of Purchase Ledger essential;
• Proven experience of Microsoft Applications at Intermediate or Advanced level, in particular Excel;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail with strong numerical ability and data entry skills;
• Able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task;
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision;
• Full understanding of the employee confidentiality and data protections with the appropriate handling of sensitive information;
21000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
HASTINGS, EAST SUSSEXRead more
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
BATH, SOMERSETRead more
17000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more