|Location: LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRE||Salary: 23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3134238|
21 hours per week over 3/4 days.
2 months contract
My client is looking to recruit a part time Finance Assistant for their central office team at . Stoneleigh, Warwickshire. This is a 21 hours a week position over 3 or 4 days and would initially be on a 2 months fixed term contract.
• Sales ledger administration including raising sales invoices and allocating receivables.
• Undertake initial credit control duties for aging debts to encourage settlement.
• Purchase ledger administration including inputting purchase invoices, expense claims and credit card transactions.
• Processing branch related invoices and recharging branches appropriately.
• Preparing the weekly payment run to suppliers.
• Dealing with related finance queries from suppliers, other branches, staff and volunteers.
• Allocating cheques and cash received and completing paying in slips for deposits.
• Completing bank reconciliations.
• Travelling to the bank in Kenilworth once a week to make deposits.
• Assisting the finance team with other tasks as required.
• Knowledge or experience of Sage Line 50 and Excel.
• Experience of sales and purchase ledger administration.
• A good level of numeracy and attention to detail.
• A team player and good communicator.
• Ability to keep track of a number of tasks.
• Willing to get involved with other areas when required to help the organisation as a whole.
• An understanding of partial exemption VAT.
If you wish to apply, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02476 632625
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
27000 - 31000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
PORTSLADE, EAST SUSSEXRead more
WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRERead more
15000 - 16000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
WINCHESTER, HAMPSHIRERead more