My successful, family run client are looking to grow their transport team.
Within this role you will work as part of a small, collaborative team of three.
This is a part-time role working Monday to Friday 2pm - 7pm and paying £20 - 22k pro-rata.
To be considered for this role you must have previous administration experience and good IT skills.
- Calling all customers in a professional manner to book in deliveries.
- Answer all incoming transport telephone calls in a positive proficient manner.
- Input outgoing sales orders accurately onto Courier websites.
- Despatch outgoing sales orders from Sage system.
- Update Transport KPI – 100% accurate, daily.
- All paperwork completed and filed - daily.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is provided to drivers for deliveries/collections.
- Support Transport Manager with incoming emails – respond within 20 minutes.
- Carry out any other required admin tasks within Operations when required.
- To be flexible and undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- Ensure transport office/desk is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist in the provision of performance and statistical information and distribute as necessary.
Apply today for immediate consideration!