Part Time Administrator
Have you got good organisational skills with good verbal and written communication skills?
Do you want to work in a vibrant forward thinking environment?
The successful administrator will join a busy environment. You will need to have strong attention to detail, first class communication skills and will be methodical with good knowledge of excel and pragmatic in your approach. Previous experience in office administration would be advantageous to you.
Your Responsibilities & Duties:
• Undertake all aspects of administration related to pre-sales and post-sale to enable the smooth operation of the sales department and prepare all paperwork required by the sales department.
• Completes all pre-delivery related administration.
• Provide general support to the sales managers, keeping them informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to department sales
• Work with the After Sales team
• Keep stock records completely up to date
• Provide appropriate data input for the centre financial reporting and customer database management purposes.
• Assist with account payments and queries
• Monitor and ensure all information input is accurate and that registration and lot numbers match
Skills & Experience:
• Highly experienced in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active, organised and able to work on own initiative
• Positive and enthusiastic work attitude
Hours: 24 hours per week but they ask if you can be flexible when it’s busy. May need to cover for holiday.