REED Harrogate are currently looking for a part time Administrator to work for an established organisation, on a temporary basis.
Duties will include:
- Taking incoming calls
- Ensuring health and safety records are maintained and updated
- Working with different sites affiliated with the organisation
- Processing information onto the system
- Dealing with queries and ensuring they are responded to efficiently
- Gaining quotes from contractors for work to be completed
- Updating work spreadsheets
- Sending out correspondence
And other ad hoc administrative tasks
Ideally applicants will have previous administration experience, have a good understanding of Word/Excel/Powerpoint and will enjoy working to deadlines within a team.
The client would like the successful candidate to work Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
The appointed candidate will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package which will include a generous holiday entitlement, free parking and an annually reviewed salary, plus much more.
Applicants should be available to start as of Monday 11th of November.