This is a rare part time opportunity to work for our Cambridge based client are looking for a candidate to provide administration support to a technical team, for the equivalent of 21 hours per week. This can either be over 3 full day, or shorter hours over 4 or 5 days.
The role will oversee the company’s day to day administrative needs, which will include;
- Answering phones and managing post
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies (stationery, kitchen, etc.)
- Managing suppliers (telecoms, maintenance, landlord, cleaners, etc.)
- Ensuring Health & Safety Compliance
- Maintaining the Asset Register
This role will suit someone who has some administrative experience and is looking to develop this experience further.
We’re looking for a candidate with a positive attitude, who is helpful and keen to take on a range of responsibilities. Experience of using G Suite would be beneficial.
Benefits of working through Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact