Temporary Part-Time Administration Assistant
A charity based in the west end of Aberdeen are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant on a part-time basis. They are looking for someone to work 14.5 hours per week (hours to be discussed), starting on 1st August and expected to last for one month, hourly pay rate is £8.45 per hour.
- To maintain appropriate record systems
- To assist in the production of regular statistics/returns/forms on a range of topics
- To provide or assist in providing telephone and reception arrangements which are welcoming to service users/members of the public and other visitors
- To assist in the processing of invoices and imprest claims for goods and services
- In the absence of the Administrator, to open and close the building, ensuring that all windows and doors are secured
- To provide other general administrative support as designated by managers and other members of the team
- To assist in the processing of incoming/outgoing post
- To type letters and reports etc using Word and Excel
- To assist in maintaining appointment diaries and reminder systems
- To arrange any meetings/appointments/events for visitors and external visits and provide all necessary facilities
- To attend Team Meetings as required
Please apply today if you are interested in this position or contact me on 01224 643235 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.