Reed Accountancy Ipswich are delighted to be working with this local business on an exclusive basis for an Accounts Supervisor, due to an impending Retirement.
The successful candidate will be working 30 hours per week, in a friendly and busy office. Always lots going on, and continuous hustle and bustle. All applicants will require SAGE experience to be considered, as this is a key part of the everyday duties.
Duties will include:
• Make all postings to Sage accounts
• Allocate cash received to customer accounts
• Prepare and send UK and foreign payments to suppliers in GBP and EURO
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Reconcile all bank accounts monthly
• Match purchase Invoices
• Post all cash book entries
• Post all nominal Invoices
• Prepare month end reports for accountants
• Post nominal journals
• VAT return
Holiday cover for MD
• Sales Invoice runs
• Monitor bank accounts
• Chase outstanding debts
Interviews will be week commencing the 19th of March with a view to recruiting the successful candidate ASAP.
The successful applicant will be required to work in the office due to the nature of the business. The office has put into place Covid 19 risk assessments ensuring everyone’s safety is paramount.