Reed Accountancy are proud to be recruiting for an Accounts / Payroll Administrator to join a leading engineering business in Southport on a Part Time permanent basis.
Established for over 40 years, this award-winning business have built an incredible reputation within their field worldwide with 80% of their products being exported.
As the Accounts/Payroll Administrator (Part Time) you will be working closely with the Accounts Manager to assist in –
• Sage 50 Accounts
• Undertaking the role as purchase ledger clerk from purchase order through to instructing payment
• Performing multiple daily bank account reconciliations including entering bank transactions into Sage Line 50
• Reconciliation of petty cash balances on a weekly/monthly basis and entering details into Sage Line 50
• Providing meaningful analysis of various financial activities as and when required (using Excel) and ensuring entries into software are posted timely and correctly
• Chasing UK payments and sending statements
Payroll (cover for absence)
• Sage 50 Payroll
• Processing weekly payroll
• Administering PAYE/NI, SSP, SMP, SPP, holiday pay and the auto enrolment pension scheme
• Processing attachment of earnings, student loans, P45s and P60s
The successful applicant will hold –
• Experience in using Sage Line 50 confidently
• Ideally AAT part qualified or above
• Excellent communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• An excellent attention to detail and act with discretion when dealing with confidential data
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• £10.63 per hour / £8,844.16 ( £20,728.50 Full Time Equivalent )
• 16 hours per week to be worked as 4 mornings
• Company pension scheme, life assurance and income protection benefits
• 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (to be pro-rata for part time role)
• Office based, Southport, PR9
How to apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted in person.