An independent, award-winning property expert, who have successfully managed lettings and residential sales are extremely proud to be listed as the ‘Best Estate Agent Guide 2020’.
My client is expanding are are looking to grow their wonderful team by hiring a Part-time Residential Lettings Accountant to start as soon as possible, ideally with experience of using ALTO or similar estate agency software.
- You will be liaising with tenants, landlords, suppliers and the team, so excellent communication skills are essential as is providing an excellent customer service experience at all times.
- You will be cross-checking and processing rent payments, receipting funds, dealing with invoices and deposit returns
- You will be sending out statements, reporting, maintaining systems and responding to internal and external accounting queries
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Candidates must have a minimum 12 months lettings accountants experience
- You should have good knowledge of residential property practices
- Excellent attention to detail in all administration and transactions plus outstanding organisation and Excel skills.
Salary and Hours:
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience (pro rata)
Working 4 hours per day Mon-Fri
20 days holiday (pro rata)