|Location: UPMINSTER, ESSEX||Salary: 20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3061497|
I am currently recruiting for an exciting role to work for an established design and build company. The job will involve working within close knit team reporting to the General Manager in the finance department on a permanent basis.
What is involved in the role?
As the accounts assistant, you will be responsible for entering the financial data onto the accounting system. Preparing accounting documents including invoices, receipts and payments. As well as reconciling the company ledgers.
What are we looking for in you?
This is an amazing opportunity for an accounts assistant who comes from a design background looking for a great part time opportunity. Ideally you will be AAT level 3 or higher and have experience of Xero or Quickbooks and Sage.
You will also fulfil the following duties:
• Reconciling the general ledger including accruals and prepayments
• Processing employee expenses
• Maintaining the fixed asset register
• Liaising with suppliers and clients
• Entering data to our job management software (i.e. pricing) and general management of the software
• Reconciling Balance Sheet accounts
• Assisting the Finance Department and General Manager with ad hoc tasks
• You will need to have access to your own transport
What is in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to have a hands on experience within a great firm, with great flexibility and a competitive salary.
What to do now?
If this Bookkeeper Job/Role sounds like the perfect opportunity then simply click apply now, or for a little more information please email Robert.Vincent@ReedGlobal.com
19000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
8 - 11 GBP Per Hour
WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
9 - 10 GBP Per Hour
CANNOCK, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
WALTHAM ABBEY, ESSEXRead more
16000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more