My client based near Aylesbury are currently recruiting for an ongoing part time finance assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity and the ideal candidate will have an active DBS.
Hours: 25 hours a week Monday-Friday – 9:30-14:30
Facilities: Car park on site and nice offices
- Provide efficient finance and administration assistance to the Finance Manager
- Provide general advice and guidance to staff regarding financial procedures
- Undertake the ordering, processing and payment of all goods and services i.e. official orders and invoice processing.
- Ensure expenditure is in line with budgets and highlight discrepancies.
- Have system knowledge (SAGE ).
- Liaise with external companies in relation to orders, accounts and outstanding monies.
- Process transactions and reconcile Petty Cash Imprest Accounts.
- Challenge expenditure to ensure best value for money e.g. telephone usage.
- Internet purchasing.
- Assist staff in securing quotes and tenders.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Available immediately
- An active Enhanced DBS
- Previous experience of Sage
- Accounts/finance assistant experience
If you’ve read the above and are interested and suitable then please apply now