My client is a small, but fast growing removals and storage company based in Park Royal, that strives to treat every customer as an individual and exceed their expectations by understanding their needs, planning with excellence and delivering with care.
They are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join on a permanent part time basis. The role will be working every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8am to 5pm.
Key responsibilities of the role:
1. Input and reconcile card, cheque and BACS receipts in Moveware and XERO.
2. Setting up new customer accounts.
3. Raise ad-hoc storage invoices and credit notes.
4. Monitor and investigate customer accounts for irregularities.
5. Send statements and invoices to customers.
6. Monitor and send refunds to credit customers.
7. Dealing with customer queries, investigate and resolve customer queries.
8. Process Supplier Invoices, input on XERO and prepare for payment.
9. Check and receive authorisation for purchase invoices.
10. Dealing with Supplier queries.
11. Petty Cash reconciliation.
12. Processing card receipts.
13. Manage customer Direct Debit mandates, processing and reconciling direct debit receipts.
14. Inputting one-off card payments into XERO.
15. Removals staff hours transferred onto payroll file throughout the month.
16. Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with customers.
17. Take customer payments by Debit Cards, Direct Debits or Cash.
• Experience of working in an office environment.
• Bookkeeping experience would be highly desirable.
• Experience using Microsoft office including Excel.
• System usage of XERO would be highly desirable.
• Very organised, with attention to detail, meticulous and very thorough.
• Someone unflappable, able to deal with a broad range of tasks related to accounts.