Teesside Business Support are delighted to be representing a well established Chartered Accountants based in Middlesbrough.
Due to restructuring, a newly created post has arisen for the right candidate to join a successful team. You will join the admin team in a supporting role which will cover all departments reporting to the Practice Manager.
The successful candidate will be a confident, dedicated and highly organised and motivated individual, to work in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Keeping post in/out log up to date and scanning of documents to Partners and departments
- Filing will be minimal as working towards being a fully digital practice.
- Answering phones and taking messages.
- Booking appointments using shared calendars and inviting staff through SMS.
- Texting clients on various matters – chasing records, chasing signed Tax Returns, signed accounts and confirming appointments.
- Typing of client correspondence
- Binding business and rental accounts.
- Recording incoming and outgoing client records and maintaining client record list.
- Maintaining client’s contact details.
- Assisting Administration Manager with engagement and disengagement services.
- Record cash, cheque and credit card receipts on Debt List record and process through Sage Line 50.
- Petty cash – in the absence of Practice Manager & Admin Manager.
- Practice supplier invoice postings.
- Take monies to bank when necessary
- Assisting with VAT department processing of client transactions in preparation of VAT returns.
- Assisting with TAX, Payroll and Accounting department administration.
- Post Office i.e. recorded delivery/special delivery etc.
Improvement Of Service
- Projects for improvements of internal processes such as storage and archiving client documents and digitising records.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a varied role, for a reputable company.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com or apply online