Middlesbrough Accountancy are delighted to be working with a well established North East Multi-Service Provider.
I am recruiting for a Part Time Accounts Technician, to join an already successful team.
- Monthly reporting and cost saving
- Cashflow forecasting
- Manage the daily cash flow and monetary movement monitoring process for all bank accounts
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Process quarterly V.A.T returns
- Manage all activities relating to the Sale and Purchase Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Assisting with monthly payroll
- Compile information for new starters
- Experienced in using excel (and general Microsoft packages) for formulating reports and compiling company data for our management review
- Knowledge of computerised Sage accounting software
- Great communication and interpersonal skills towards all levels of the organisation.
- Competent at prioritising workload.
- Must hold AAT qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.