Do you want to work for a highly reputable, dynamic and growing company, offering an excellent salary and opportunities for development?
We are actively seeking a Part Qualified Management Accountant for a well established and growing company in the Deeside area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Provision of day to day support on finance related matters, both in terms of direct reports and the wider business.
- Monthly/Quarterly management account reporting, including written finance reports and presentations.
- Variance analysis and commentary on monthly management accounts.
- Statutory financial statements preparation, including involvement with annual audit and external auditors.
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting.
- Highlight and work to mitigate business risks.
- Analysis of operational as well as financial data in order to explain trends and justify expenditure levels
- Complete and interpret periodic Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with and manage the production of budgets/forecasts
- Producing ad-hoc reports, costings and expenditure trend analysis as required.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Management accounts experience
- Is AAT qualified/part qualified or equivalent
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Attractive salary
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Study support (if required)
Apply on line now!