Reed Accountancy are pleased to be working with a FTSE-100 company in Chelmsford looking for an experienced Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will contribute to the overall success of the business, through supporting the Finance Director in the effective management of the Finance team.
You will be expected to:
• Support the Finance Manager in ensuring that the Finance team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the department’s workload
• Assist with accurate and robust forecasting and planning in line with Regional requirements
• Assist as required with financial management and reporting
• Support payment and payroll processing to ensure an accurate and timely service, using the Group systems
• Assist with appropriate reporting to the MD and Divisional Board in line with the standard format and schedule
• Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive Bonus Scheme
• Annual Health Assessment
• 25 days holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years continuous service up to 28 days)
• Choice of Flexible Benefits
• Enhanced Family Friendly Policies