Are you a dynamic and self-motivated Part Qualified Accountant looking for a new permanent opportunity to work as part of a structured finance team?
Reed Accountancy & Finance are working with a leading organisation in Co Antrim and are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Working as part of a structured finance team, duties will primarily involve the preparation of management accounts, annual budget building and variance analysis.
More specific duties include:
• Facilitate with the production of monthly management accounts to deadlines
• Contribute with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Interpret and communicate financial information to non-financial managers
• Manage queries with management accounts, budgets, forecasts, projects and income
• Facilitate with the preparation and development of monthly KPI’s and variance analysis reports for Budget Holders, Senior Management and Trustees
• Ad-hoc reports relating to management accounts and budgeting/forecasting
• Facilitate the preparation of funder returns as required and gathering of documentation as per the funder requirements to support the return
• Manage ad-hoc project queries from funder and/or project manager
• Contribute in re-costing of services and supporting managers on re-negotiation of contracts and/or contract uplifts
• Contribute with tender bids for new project developments
• Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an assistant management accountant assistant / accounts assistant role
• Experience of using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and produce reports
• Demonstrable experience to working to strict deadlines and within current financial legislation
Please contact Lizzy Lyons on 02890 330604 at your earliest convenience, and email an up to date cv to email@example.com