Parapalanner / Technical Consultant | London | Up to £45k
A boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist is looking for new Paraplanner to support the successful Financial Planners of the business.
You will providing financial planning support to advisers in a successful team, assisting them in delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing clients. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported. This would be particularly attractive to somebody who enjoys being an integral member of a business exploring rapid growth.
The successful candidate will be Diploma-qualified with at least 18 months experience in a paraplanning role.
Experience and Qualifications
- Be working in a paraplanning role involving direct contact with high net worth clients
- Understand the principles of asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Have excellent knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and current legislation
- Have knowledge of Income Tax, CGT, IHT, Trusts and both DC and DB pension transfers
- Understand the importance and benefits of lifetime cashflow modelling
- Be a resourceful and creative problem solver, capable of embracing the role quickly and progressing to working largely unsupervised
- Build strong proactive working relationships with the advisers, clients and providers
- Assist the advisers and their clients in an enthusiastic and proactive forward-thinking manner using organisational, managing, and prioritising skills. A high level of organisation is a must.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Emma Goldsmith, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Paraplanner, para-planner, suitability