My client are a well established Financial Advice firm in Northampton. Due to natural growth, they now require a Paraplanner to join their busy team.
This role is ideal for either a senior IFA Administrator seeking to take a step forwards, or a Paraplanner looking to further develop their career.
- You will research and identify solutions to meet a client's specific objectives
- You will draft suitability letters
- You will act as a point of contact to deal with for client queries
- You will prepare client files for reviews
- You will review client investment portfolios
- You will obtain information from third parties to assist with the production of financial plans
- You will prepare and maintain client files
- Financial study support
- 25 days' holiday rising to 30
- Competitive pension
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance