My client is a successful Wealth Management who has vastly grown since first opening its doors 30 years ago. A position has arisen within their Essex office for a Paraplanner to assist with the support and financial planning service provides to over 10,000 clients and funds in excess of £500 million.
As the paraplanner you will be providing support to one of the Financial Advisers of the firm, responsible for over £30 million of funds under management. You will be highly responsible and have excellent up to date product knowledge with a background in Paraplanning.
Ideally you will have achieved you Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent, or be working towards. You will have excellent interpersonal and IT skills alongside confidence in the work you do with the ability to use initiative.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 + benefits, alongside continued professional development and study support.
· Preparing analysis on existing financial products.
· Formatting recommendation reports for clients.
· Formatting and sending letters / portfolio reviews to clients.
· Completing analysis and due diligence on existing client products.
· Sourcing and obtaining quotations of new products.
· Tax calculations.
· Ensuring all suitability reports are compliant.
· Communicating with clients via email and over the phone