My client is currently looking for a Paraplanner based in Norwich, who will support their Advisers as they look to grow the business.
They are a company dedicated to providing first class client care, and in return for your expertise you can expect to receive a highly competitive salary with the opportunity to work from home.
- You will assist the Financial Advisers in preparing for client meetings through the creation of pre/post-meeting documentations.
- You will liaise directly with providers.
- You will create portfolio reports and adjust client portfolios after reviews.
- You will prepare client annual reviews and follow up meetings.
- You will prepare and comply financial analysis data.
- Following client reviews, you will prepare cash flow analysis.
- You will compile financial planning recommendations and suitability reports.
- You will complete and submit application forms to providers.
- Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Assisting the Financial Advisers with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed with the Financial Advisers
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Free on-site parking
- Study Support
- Home working available