Our client an Asset Management company is seeking an experience Paraplanner to join their Edinburgh team.
To provide client management, client recommendation reports, technical research and support to Wealth Managers.
You will be responsible for:
• Drafting client recommendation letters, reports, post-review suitability letters and providing technical support to Wealth Managers.
• Recommendations will vary in complexity depending on Client circumstances but will include investment, protection, pension and retirement planning, IHT and succession planning, tax matters and business financial planning matters
• Managing your own workflow, Wealth Manager and Client expectations
• Carrying out research and analysis to formulate appropriate recommendations
• Liaising with investment managers as required to formulate suitable recommendations
• Obtaining illustrations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
• Preparing and maintaining Client files
• Preparation of Client meeting packs for Wealth Managers
What you will need to succeed:
• Committed to a career in financial services with a minimum of two years’ paraplanning experience
• Minimum qualification: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, or appropriate level 4 qualification
• IT literate. Knowledge Adviser Office/IRESS Software is preferred but training will be given
• Knowledge of paraplanning research and analysis tools e.g. Financial Express Analytics, Select a pension, cash flow modelling tools required
• Technical knowledge is a pre-requisite for this role and the candidate should hold appropriate qualifications
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org