Technical Paraplanner - £35K +
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Paraplanner to develop their career within an Accountancy practice based in Belfast but will be operating from the Financial Services arm of the practice..As a senior paraplanner you will compile bespoke suitability reports, conduct extensive whole of market research and be familiar with all research tools including a range of provider platforms.
- To be identified as the firms main point of contact for technical support for paraplanning team
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with product providers, to keep up to date with market developments and communicating this information to the business.
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
- Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- The ability to produce professional and technical reports, to support the advice process.
- Prioritise own work load, and the work load of the Paraplanning team.
- Solid technical knowledge of investments and Pensions products including DB Transfers and all investments including IHT planning & estate planning
Level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning working towards chartered
Salary £35K + with excellent company benefits package