My client is currently looking for a Paraplanner based in Norwich, who will support their Advisers as they look to grow the business.
These are a company dedicated to providing first class client care, and in return for your expertise you can expect to receive a highly competitive salary of £28,000 to £35,000 + annual bonus.
- Support the Financial Planning team to meet business targets.
- Help Financial Planner prepare for meetings.
- Conduct product and investment research.
- Write suitability letters to confirm advice.
- Help ensure files are compliant and complete.
- Process new business and track to completion.
- Write letters to clients and providers as appropriate.
- Provide a high level of service to clients, including regular valuations.
- Maintain and update back office systems, including platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years previous IFA experience essential.
- Educated to A level or equivalent with GCSE passes of C or above in English Language and Maths.
- Fully qualified or at least part-qualified and working towards Level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Willingness to undertake relevant financial planning qualifications.
- You must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and able to organise yourself without close supervision.
- You must be able to work as part of a team and willing to contribute to a collective effort.
- You should be able to prioritise tasks and have a high level of literacy and numeracy.
- You must be able to work effectively with both paper files and on a paper-free basis.
- You must also have an ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines, if required.
WORK SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Experience working in financial services for an IFA practice.
- Good telephone manner.
- Familiarity with back office software.
- Able to produce high quality written communications combined with high standards in respect of spelling, punctuation and syntax.
- Personable and a team player.
- Knowledge of relevant FCA compliance procedures.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Compilation of suitability letters and other client/product provider correspondence.
- Investment research experience (such as using FE Analytics).
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Financial study support
- Career progression support