|Location: Leicester||Salary: 25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 days ago||Reference: 3078822|
On offer is a brilliant salary of up to £35,000 p/a (dependant upon experience) and a highly competitive benefits package.
This is a great opportunity for you to provide support to Paraplanners and Advisers, whilst benefiting from the training and progression opportunities of a national network!
- Conduct research & prepare individual client file
- Collation of paperwork in preparation for business submission
- Suitability reports compiled providing accurate and consistent information as given by the provider(s) & client
- Liaise with clients and external providers to obtain any information required to complete tasks
- Update systems with information provided & scan supporting docs
Ensure documentation prepared for adviser meeting
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an IFA practice as a Paraplanner, and will hold the Level 4 Diploma (or be close to achieving this!) High attention to detail and ability to work well as a team is key here!
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Katt O'Donnell at Reed Financial Services on 0117 930 4820 or email your CVto email@example.com.
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
ABERDEEN AIRPORT, ABERDEENSHIRERead more
38000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
MARLOW, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more