|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 30000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3314551|
This organisation strives to provide the best service to all of their clients, they have a hardworking team of support staff and are looking to expand the team with an Experienced Paraplanner.
Some of the benefits include:
A generous study/training programme with the option to become a Trainee IFA, bonus scheme, Christmas closure, extra day off on your birthday, PMI, Life Assurance, rewards scheme etc.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience.
• Discuss and establish client objectives with the Adviser.
• Confirm client’s risk profile.
• Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs.
• Prepare information/comparisons for analysis and further discussion with the Adviser.
• Liaise with the client’s legal and tax advisers if necessary.
• Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client’s risk profile and their objectives.
• Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by the Financial Adviser.
• Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
• Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order and prepare Financial Adviser presentation pack together with all necessary application forms and documents.
• Liaise with the Adviser Support Team to ensure any recommendations are correctly implemented.
• Provide technical support and qualified knowledge to Financial Advisers, Adviser Support Team and other members of staff where required.
• Maintain up to date industry knowledge and awareness by attending company-wide training days and local Training & Competency meetings.
• Keep up to date with Insurance Provider’s products and new products entering the market.
• Adhere to FCA regulations in accordance with our compliance procedures.
• With Compliance Department assistance, keep up to date with legislation/compliance matters.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Broad and current knowledge of financial services and financial planning.
• Proven experience within a Paraplanning role.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
• Confident and self-assured.
• Detailed and accurate in every aspect of the role.
• Excellent report writing, problem solving and decision- making skills.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• LVL 4 Diploma qualified or working towards.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
28,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
30,000.00-35,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
30,000.00-45,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
MAIDSTONE, KENT, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
38,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum
PETERHEAD, ABERDEENSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more