My client a very successful IFA Practice in the St Albans area, is actively looking to recruit a skilled Financial Paraplanner to join the business. To be considered you must have the full Diploma in Wealth Planning and be able to hit the ground running straight away.
You will provide paraplanning support to 3 financial planners and the following is essential.
The candidate must be capable of working under their own initiative and eventually be able to manage the whole process without intervention from the financial planner.
• To manage all new business cases for the financial planners
• To be the main point of contact for clients while in the new business stage
• Preparation of:
• Pre-sale/client options report
• Research, illustrations, FE, SelectaPension etc
• Cashflow forecast and analysis of the results
• Meeting notes for each meeting
• Suitability report
• Management of:
• Compliance pre-approval process (including any remedial work required)
• To keep up to date with changes in legislation to ensure that client recommendations remain accurate and relevant
• To provide technical support and knowledge to the financial planners
• Professional, well-presented, articulate and organised
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of numeracy skills
• Good understanding of key software including Intelligent Office, SelectaPension, FE Analytics, Assureweb, Dynamic Planner and Assureweb etc.
• Highly experienced at producing suitability reports and preparing recommendation reports for use in client meetings
• Good understanding of all standard ‘tax wrappers’ including pensions, ISA, VCT/EIS, investment bonds
• Highly experienced at using cashflow forecasting software and interpreting the results via Cashcalc
• Good level in Microsoft Office Suite, outlook, word and excel
• CII Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
• Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Death in service of4 times salary
• Private health insurance
• 25 days holiday (including bank holidays)