A brilliant opportunity has opened for a Paralegal to join a national charity in their Legal team in Bedfordshire.
This role has a variety of different legal matters entailed to it, with a particular emphasis on probate and estate law.
The main duties include:
- Managing a varied portfolio of cases including: cases where the company is named as a beneficiary in a will
- Dealing with indemnity requests
- Reviewing ongoing cases
- Ensuring the company's charitable tax exemption is deployed to maximise income
The candidate must:
- Have experience in law concerning the areas of wills, tax, trusts, probate, property and charity
- Knowledge in law relating to estates and probate in the UK
- Experience working within a probate or legacy administration team
- Have excellent attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills
- Have a desire to work for a charity
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and experience or contact me now Ben Hawkins Reed Legal - 01908 660057