|Location: GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRE||Salary: 24000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Legal||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3043209|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to join one of the UK’s biggest law firms based in Glasgow city centre. You will join an already existing team of paralegals within a new conveyancing department. This role will include working with new homebuilders carrying out residential conveyancing. It’s an excellent opportunity for the right individual to be part established firm.
Hours of Work Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Salary £24,000-£30,000 per Annum DOE
Role and Responsibility
• Plot Sales work
• Preparing documents
• Residential conveyancing
• Note Title
• Producing missives
What we require for you
• Qualified Paralegal
• Minimum of 3 years conveyancing experience
• Excellent organisational/communication skills
• Plot sales would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Must have experience in note title
• Must have experience in missives
• Have the ability to work within a fast paced office environment dealing with large volumes of plot sales.
If you are interested in applying to this vacancy please send an updated copy of your CV ASAP.
WINDSOR, BERKSHIRERead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BOURNEMOUTH, DORSETRead more
10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
15000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
PORTSMOUTH, HAMPSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more