Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Painting & Decorating Lecturers
Position – Part or Full Time, Temporary
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary - £18 - £22 per hour including holiday pay
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a number of great education providers in South Yorkshire and are looking for outstanding Painting & Decorating Lecturers who may be interested in joining them on a temporary basis should the opportunity arises.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
- Will be teaching Level 1 – 3 Painting & Decorating
- Tracking and monitoring student progress
What you will need:
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Painting & Decorating
- Uk recognised teaching qualification, an assessor award would be highly desirable
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Maths & English
- Experience of working with young people, particularly those with learning difficulties
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please get in contact.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.