Job Title: Painting and Decorating lecturer
Pay rate: £30 per he
Hours: 12 pw
Duration: Temp on going
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area.
Starting in September the college are looking for an outstanding Painting and Decorating Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
• You will be Teaching Painting and Decorating in a further education setting
• Experience with providing educational or personal care support to individuals with learning disabilities.
• Able to adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students
• Have high expectations of behaviour, and establish a framework for discipline with a range of strategies, using praise, sanctions and rewards consistently and fairly
• Available to interview immediately
• You will be working with students aged 14+
What you will need:
- A recognised Teaching qualification
- An Assessors award
- Experience in Painting and decorating
- A passion for your profession and determination to be outstanding.
- Good classroom management
- Know when and how to differentiate appropriately, using approaches which enable students to be taught effectively.
- To possess excellent inter-personal skills in order to forge positive working relationships with staff, parents and students
- Strong team player who engages in team communications to ensure that all elements of student progress are effectively monitored and co-ordinated by the team;
· High ethical and professional standards with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external clients.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.