We have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time experienced Painter/Sprayer, must have experience within all aspects of car panel and prep work. Ability to work as part of a team and to work well under pressure and to deadlines. Immediate start for the right candidate. Competitive salary depending on experience & qualifications.
- To prepare, paint and finish vehicles ensuring that all stages are completed to highest standard and within the time specified.
- To report and seek advice on any problems highlighted during the paint spraying process.
- To provide technical advice where necessary to the Manager and / or customers.
- To assist in providing on the job instruction to Apprentices in order that they develop the practical skills required.
- To ensure that all work is carried out with due regard to Health, Safety and Welfare of both employees and customers.
- To maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and tidy condition.
- To assist the Body centre management team with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- To carry out any other duties as requested.
You will have ideally served a recognized apprenticeship as a Sprayer/body technician and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / IMI / ATA) although individuals who have trained on-the-job or via other routes will also be considered.
You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Contact Jordan Card on 02380 821672 / email@example.com to apply!