|Location: HARLOW, ESSEX||Salary: 25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3052236|
Main Role Description:
• Manage paint shop capacity.
• Manage the processes and equipment
• Maintain optimum manning levels.
• Maintain production levels and on time delivery of parts within the planned budget levels.
• Ensure H&S requirements are maintained within the department.
• Identify and organise training opportunities for the department personnel.
• Analyse paint methods, processes and equipment to achieve cost reductions and quality improvements
• The ability to modify shift pattern when business needs require.
• Review future requirements, prepare capital requests for new equipment.
• Loading and unloading of the powder coating system.
• Quality control of the finished product prior to delivery
• Ensuring high standards of craft and finish
• Powder coating using hand guns and automatic sprayers
• Masking, linnishing, shot-blasting, wet spray painting
Hours: 7am to 3:30pm
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holiday
Salary: £28,000 per annum
If you wish to be considered for the position please apply and a REED Engineering consultant will contact you in the strictest confidence to discuss the role. If you wish to apply directly to myself then please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01702 444393.
8.5 - 9.25 GBP Per Hour
GOSFIELD, ESSEXRead more
22000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
18300.00 - 22010.00 GBP Per Annum
PENCOED, MID GLAMORGANRead more
28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
NUNEATON, WARWICKSHIRERead more
22000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS, ESSEXRead more