A new and unique opportunity has arisen for a PA to join a local business with modern, open plan offices in Welwyn Garden City.
The role will be supporting both the CEO and the Head of HR ensuring no day will be the same!
Duties will include:
- Diary Management for the Chief Executive
- Meeting and diary management for the onsite meeting room facilities
- Representing the organisation and Senior Leadership Team to internal and external stakeholders
- Arranging travel for the Senior Leadership Team
- Administrative support to Chief Executive and Head of HR
- Minute taking and ensuring the circulation of minutes as well as task follow up for ongoing projects
- Welcoming guests onsite and preparing for meetings
- Creating and collating employee satisfaction 6 monthly survey
- Supplier management and act as
- Expenses for the Senior Leadership Team
We are looking for a friendly and down to earth person to join a small team who ensure the smooth running of the larger office and the business.
You will need a ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoy organically growing your role by undertaking new projects.
The successful person will:
- Have previous experience of diary management (whether it be 1 person or multiple)
- Confident Minute Taker
- Have a professional manner whilst being a down to earth and approachable point of contact
- Be discreet and trustworthy with sensitive information
- A very high attention to detail
- Experience of drafting corporate communications