REED are working with an organisation north of Norwich, recruiting for the position of PA & Office Manager to join the team.
Permanent full time role working Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm.
Within the role you will support the Managing Director with day to day tasks, overseeing the work in the office, authorising annual leave, attending strategic meetings, taking minutes and sending up follow up actions, collating information and supporting within the organisation. In addition you will assist with other administration for the Director. You will oversee the work of the Receptionist and Accounts Assistant also.
- Existing PA and Office management/coordination experience
- Strong organisation skills, able to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent communication
- Strong work ethic and flexible to business needs
- Team working and friendly nature
- Professional and Credible
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
In return you will receive a basic salary between £24,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience (maybe negotiable), along with 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays. There is free parking onsite, and room to develop your skills.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV if you have relevant experience and would be interested.