REED are working within a fantastic business on the outskirts of Norwich (North), recruiting for the position of Business Support Assistant within a highly successful financial services company.
Salary dependant on experience.
We are looking for someone with existing Administrative experience from a financial services background.
You will be providing full financial support to a member of the team, you will have the ability to self-manage, prioritise a very busy workload effectively using strong organisation and time management skills. You will be able to use your initiative and make sound decisions to relieve the individuals from their workload, including diary and email management, handling telephone calls, arranging meetings and dealing with administration.
You will need to have financial services experience with strong leadership qualities, whether within a previous job role or through any activities outside of work, like volunteering etc. In addition to this you will have to possess good customer service skills.
• Submission of New Business files and also the data input of the recommendation and client details on the back office system.
• Post Sales – pipeline/case submission chasing
• Manage Review process
• Client change of agency and information collection
• Diary management including booking appointments
• Email management of yourself and adviser
• Ensure income reconciliation is correct and check income statements regularly
• Answering general queries and requests from clients over the phone and by email
• Submitting requests to the business support team
• Completion of draft suitability reports
What's in it for you?
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary depending on experience, along with other fantastic benefits including annual leave entitlement, free parking, company laptop, pension scheme, death in service scheme, funding for professional qualifications, regular salary review and career development, free financial advisor consultation, and more.
This is an organisation that really looks after their staff, and it's a fantastic place to work.
Please click apply if you have the experience required and would be interested in a confidential conversation about the opportunity, or email your CV directly to email@example.com