Temporary PA/administrator (NHS band 4) - £10.29p/h
Reed Business Support are working with an NHS organisation in Central Bristol who are looking for temporary PA/Administration support from the end of January until mid-May.
While the office is in based in Central Bristol, you would be required to work from home, although this might change if circumstances allow. The focus would be on support for meetings as follows:
• Setting up meetings using Microsoft Outlook
• Minute taking, distribution of papers and management of apologies for meetings
• Management of documents shown on screen during meetings held virtually via MS Teams
• Collating Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and recording data
• Accuracy & attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisation and communication skills as you will be required to coordinate availability of senior managers across multiple health organisations.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today with a cover note of your suitability and an up to date CV.