Our client is seeking somebody to provide efficient secretarial support to the CEO and management team in their Chelmsford based HQ.
This is a full time temporary position, and will convert to a permanent contract for the successful candidate.
Supporting senior management team by providing secretarial and administrative support including but not limited to:
- Copy Typing
- Producing documents
- Electronic filing
- Diary managementt
- Booking meetings
- Creating meeting agendas / circulating alongside other relevant paperwork
- Taking minutes
- Organising travel arrangements
- Corporate team with preparation of bids and tenders
- Central services team with ad hoc administration and reception cover
- To have worked in a similar role previously; you must have experience as a Team Secretary or similar
- Must have diary management knowledge / experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to organise meetings and take minutes
- To be immediately available to start work
It would also be beneficial if you had experience working in Local Government, Public Sector or Third Sector environments.
The company is located on the outskirts of Chelmsford, so it would be ideal if you drove to access the location.
In return for your efforts the client can offer a competitive rate of pay and will convert you to a permanent contract if successful.
They also have free parking onsite.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you have the relevant experience please do apply as soon as possible.