|Location: YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 11.28 - 11.28 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3158907|
This role is due to start immediately and will be for around 4 months.
Monday-Friday 08.30-17.00pm however some flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
• Working Closely with the Director to ensure that tasks such as reports, incoming post and correspondence, management of diary/meetings schedule and emails are dealt with efficiently.
• Producing letters, memos, board reports and schedules for the business
• Organising Health and Safety training for over 100 employees, including sending memos to sites.
• Booking medical appointments for staff.
• Arranging PC and printers for new sites.
• Updating build programmes and spreadsheets on a daily/weekly basis.
• Keeping track of sickness and holidays of all Construction and Customer Care employees and inputting these onto internal database.
• Organising CSCS cards for site.
• Keeping track of all CMLS that comes in on site.
• General Office Administration tasks such as filing, photocopying, handling telephone calls and emails.
• Any other adhoc duties as required.
Previous Experience needed:
• Experience of a similar role is essential
• Strong administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong organisational skills
• Able to multi-task
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Highly organised handling several diaries at once
• Friendly and helpful
• Be a quick thinker and problem solver
• Previous audio typing experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly and busy team for a great company, so don't hesitate in applying.
14.85 - 14.85 GBP Per Hour
WATERLOO, LONDONRead more
36000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
WEST END, LONDONRead more
22467 - 24840 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
WINNERSH, BERKSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
GARSTANG, LANCASHIRERead more