Temporary – Personal Assistant to Director - 3 Month role - £25 per hour -
Reed are partnering with a well-known public sector client near to Central Bristol who have a requirement for a Temporary PA to start ASAP.
This role will be home based initially although you may return to the office on a flexible basis.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing full administrative support to the Director of Operations and the Corporate Governance team
- Supporting corporate governance meetings
- Working with the strategy team providing meeting support to senior level management
- Use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Proactively managing the day to day activities of the Director
- Supporting projects, setting agendas, circulating papers and note taking
- Diary management and delegating tasks and actions
- Building strong relationships with the team
- Conducting research on non-routine issues
- Handling correspondence and telephone calls
- Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet
- Familiarity with Planner (Microsoft Planner App – facilitates task management)
The ideal candidate will have previous PA experience within a Public Sector environment and experience of diary management and servicing meetings.
Interested? Please apply to Samantha Perry with a note of your suitability for the role and an up to date CV.