New Temporary PA role – Based on site in South Bristol- Band 4 NHS - £10.29 p/h – Full time - Immediate start!
You will be joining a friendly team, providing PA/Administration support to the manager and team. For this role you will be working in the office – a full COVID-19 risk assessment is in place and social distancing rules are adhered to.
The opportunity is to join a friendly team
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Intermediate knowledge of IT systems and software programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• The ability to work under pressure in a busy working environment and able to multitask
• The ability to work without supervision and to work on own initiative
• Organising and prioritising own and others workloads to changing and often tight deadlines
• Prepare agendas, take minutes and distribute notes of meetings including typing up of project groups and other meetings as necessary
• Manage electronic diaries to support the delivery of working groups and programme events
• Arranging and changing appointments
• Act as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously
• Maintain effective electronic filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
The ideal candidate will have worked as a PA in an NHS environment although this is not essential.