REED Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for a PA reporting to the Director of Communications, for a large organisation based in Liverpool.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, successful team on a temporary basis for up to 6 months.
The duties will include:
- Support the Director setting agendas and managing actions.
- Manage and maintain the Directorate’s Milestone Plan, monitoring progress, meeting internal reporting deadlines and securing Change Controls where appropriate.
- Provide monthly KPI reports and work with the Directorate to formulate (and report against) a new ‘Dashboard’.
- Support the Director to set agenda for monthly meetings.
- Work with the Business Manager to manage the Directorate’s budget, ensuring accurate returns to Finance on forecasts and spending.
- Support the Director on other corporate tasks and information requests, including the updating of the Strategic Risk Register.
- Proactively drafting agendas, co-ordinating the timely preparation of papers and reports by others, taking minutes of meetings and pro-actively following up action points to ensure they are satisfactorily executed.
- Managing a quality assurance process to ensure papers meet a corporate standard.
- Undertaking annual effectiveness reviews of Directorate meetings that feed into the executive governance structure and working with the chair to implement and embed any changes.
- Monitor the Director’s communications and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsibility for managing all calendars, making most effective use of individual’s time. Manage all travel arrangements, meetings and work commitments prioritising in order of importance/deadline and delegating to appropriate areas efficiently to meet the business needs.
- Provide wider directorate support including providing assistance, diary and email management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders
- PA/EA experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
This role is a fantastic opportunity to support a Director and Senior Leadership team whilst working from home due to the current climate.
This is a Band 5 role and the day rate will depend on your experience.
If you have the above experience then please apply ASAP.
Good Luck !