PA to CEO
Piccadilly Circus office and Park Royal NW10 ( Also working from home) Hours 9am-6pm Excellent benefits package salary £26,000-28,0000pa
Reports to: CEO
My Client is leading the way as a British distributor of natural and organic products. Founded over 30 years ago, and privately owned the company has over the last 30 years built a portfolio of premium Beauty, Nutrition and Eco – Living brands, sold in 25+ countries
Principal Purpose of position:
You will provide efficient and responsive business and personal related administrative, organisational service to the CEO.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills.
• Ability to make decisions and use initiative.
• Ability to implement, and ensure compliance with, company policies & procedures.
• Secretarial skills.
• Advanced in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Numerate and tech savvy
• Full diary management for CEO's personal and professional life
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries, and handling them appropriately.
• Reading, monitoring and responding to the CEO's email.
• Email and diary management - correspondence on the CEO's behalf.
• Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters.
• Planning, organising and managing events.
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries.
• Maintaining office diary of sales meetings, exhibitions and events.
• Scheduling meetings, preparing and distributing necessary paperwork, taking minutes and following up on action items
• Organising printings of labels, publicity material, posters etc.
• Keeping office well organised.
• Liaise with procurement department to order samples and literature.
• Assisting with ad-hoc activities as and when required
• Investigating and solving both consumer and trade customers' enquiry and complaints which may be complex or long-standing problems.
• Liaising with customers, PR companies and overseas suppliers on behalf of the CEO
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
• Providing sales and data support and other adhoc support to senior leadership team.
• Co-ordinate preparation of trade exhibitions (stock, personnel, badges, logistics, etc.)
Standards of Performance:
• Time-keeping is paramount.
• Attention to detail to avoid mistakes – Always double check!
• Willing to work overtime.
• Deliver a consistent level of service.
• Highly adaptable.
• Maintaining a good relationship with all staff.
• General housekeeping – Everything has a Home!
• Following the Health and Safety procedures at all times.
• Confidential information is only to be shared with or released to those who have a need to know and whose identity has been confirmed.
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
If you have the relevant experience and skill set required for this role , please email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, with a covering letter