An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a leading organisation based in Belfast.
Duration: 3 months with potential extension
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 37 hours
Pay Rate: £13.11 per hour
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of carrying out a range of administrative duties, for example, diary management, telephony skills, vetting calls, servicing meetings, taking minutes and managing records in compliance with good governance.
• Good IT skills, preparing PowerPoint presentations, MS Office (Word and Excel)
• Minimum 5 GCSE passes at Grade C (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English Language
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• The PA to the CEO and Directors, is required to provide a high quality, efficient, effective, confidential and professional secretarial and administrative support service to the CEO and the wider Executive Management Team when required.
• They will ensure that the CEO’s time is managed and utilised in the most effective manner. This requires proactive planning and managing of tasks within a constantly changing environment, the utilisation of well-developed interpersonal skills and adapting when necessary to changing roles and working patterns.
• They are also expected to act as a key interface, ensuring that communications and information from internal and external contacts are disseminated, controlled and managed effectively.
• The Personal Secretary must apply initiative and have the ability to take informed decisions and to plan, organise and re-prioritise tasks to meet competing demands.
• The role also forms part of the wider Board and Executive Support unit and the PA will provide cover and support to the work of this team as required
If interested, please send updated CV via link to Victoria Butler - REED