PA required Part Time between 8-12 hours week based in Stratford.
The role is to act as support by completing various tasks for a Team Manager associated with their role. This is a part time role of 8 hours a week 2 x 4-hour days (on average). Some evening work may be required, so you must be flexible.
- Attending events, Training and conferences,
- Using CRM/SITS to collect information,
- Conducting research,
- Proofreading and MinutingE
- Supporting with Accessing Websites,
- Scanning, Printing and Photocopying,
- Managing a Diary and/or Calendar
Good IT skills (E)
Proficient in Microsoft applications. A good knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, outlook and Excel (E).
Experience of using Ms Teams (D)
Experience in remote desktop software such as team viewer (D)
Previous experience of using CRM and/or other databases (E)
Good administrative skills (E). Good communication skills. (E)
Some experience of University/ disability services – or that they can attend complete a new staff welcome induction. (D)
Further technical support required so you must be IT literate and proficiency to intermediate level
• Internet sites – research
• PDF conversion
• Printing, scanning and photocopying
• Support with Intranet pages – adding and maintaining
• Support when JAWS malfunctions
• Support with proofreading and formatting documents
• Taking Minutes
The role is based in a University setting
• New database CRM System
• Retrieving information and records, keen eye for detail
• Looking up student details
• Workload will be structured as certain activities will be carried out on certain day.
• Lots of proof reading and photocopying
• Must be IT literate
Hours: Min 8 hours a week, could go up to 12 hours. Flexible to work 4 hours a day
Fixed days to suit the client
Location East London
Hours of work -Monday to Friday
Please Note this is not a full time role but temporary long term only.