REED are working within a fantastic business on the outskirts of Norwich (North), recruiting for the position of PA to Director on a Permanent full time basis.
Salary between £24,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience.
We are looking for someone with existing PA/EA/Senior Administrative experience from a financial services background.
You will be providing full support business support directly to one of the Directors of the company with the ability to self-manage, prioritise a very busy workload effectively using strong organisation and time management skills. You will be able to use your initiative and make sound decisions to relieve the Director from their workload, including diary and email management, handling telephone calls, arranging meetings and dealing with administration.
You will need to have financial services experience with strong leadership qualities, whether within a previous job role or through any activities outside of work, like volunteering etc. In addition to this you will have to possess good customer service skills.
• Preparation of New Business Files
• Submission of New Business files and also the data input of the recommendation and client details on the back office system.
• Post Sales – pipeline/case submission chasing
• Manage Review process
• Client change of agency and information collection
• Diary management including booking appointments
• Email management of yourself and adviser
• Ensure income reconciliation is correct and check income statements regularly
• Lead management
• Answering general queries and requests from clients over the phone and by email
• Submitting requests to the business support team
• Completion of draft suitability reports
Whats in it for you?
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary depending on experience between £24,000 to £27,000 per annum along with other fantastic benefits.
Please click apply if you have the experience required and would be interested in the role, or contact Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org