My client is recruiting for a Personal Assistant to support the Chairman and Sales Director of a family run business based in Leatherhead Surrey.
Purpose of the role:
The PA will report to the Chairman of the company, whose primary responsibility is supporting the Chairman, Sales Director and Leadership team of 7 completing ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
The will also look after personal duties for the chairman and support the Human Resources team with ad-hoc office management requirements.
The role is based at the HQ in Leatherhead, however occasional travel to the London office and external meeting space is required.
• Carry out confidential tasks and personal administration for the Chairman.
• Support the Leadership team with personal administration.
• Ensure Leadership actions are followed up and completed within timely manner.
• Work closely with the Chairman and Leadership Team on all areas of the business.
• Take responsibility for the diaries of the Leadership team and booking of company / departmental / Leadership and client meetings.
• Take minutes or actions as appropriate and follow up following the Leadership and Quarterly Sales Meetings
• Assist customers at internal meetings for clients and partners.
• HR assistance to the People Manager on confidential senior matters.
• Assistance with Leadership monthly expenses.
• Central diary management for the Leadership team.
• Manage Leadership annual leave.
• Co-ordinate all travel requests for the Leadership team.
• Assist with company main telephone line and front door at the LHD office.
• Ensure offices are maintained to a high standard.
• Management of office refurbishments / furniture / contracts / building electrics.
• Visit the HT Office on an ad-hoc basis and liaise with Landmark on issues from furnishing to IT requirements .
• Ensure onboarders are aware of Health and Safety procedures around office base and are familiar with Health and Safety policy.
• Demonstrable experience of supporting employees at Executive Level
• Previous experience co-ordinating Executive diaries
• Previous experience ‘gatekeeping’ phone lines
• Previous experience working within the IT sector
• Short-hand / touch typing experience
• Strong planning and organisation ability
• Ability to form strong relationships at C-Level
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility of tasks and projects
• Relationship management skills
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
• Microsoft Office competence, specifically Word and Excel;
• Highly motivated self-starter;
• Must be able to work proactively and under pressure;
• Great communications skills, written and verbal;
• Great team player;
• Attention to detail;
• Be happy to work outside of comfort zones;
• Enjoys making things happen.
Benefits & Information:
Parking on site
23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
0.5 days holiday on your birthday
Life assurance at three times your annual salary